Friday 27 June 2014

Current Beauty Must Haves

1. Lush Celestial Moisturiser - Really good for sensitive skin, it does not irritate my eczema and leaves my skin hydrated.
2. Bioderma Crealine H20 Solution Micellaire - Great for removing make up and refreshing the skin.
3. Batiste Dry Shampoo Light and Blonde - Refreshes my hair between washes and helps with roots between highlights.
4. Maybelline Express Remover - Nail Polish Remover - This is a great product, it is really quick and effective, even removes the majority of glitter polish.
5. Dior Rosy Glow Blush - Makes my face look fresher, makes me look awake even if I have not had much sleep.
6. Dior Addict Lip Glow - Really moisturisers my lips and gives them a nice pink tint.
7. Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer (010 Ivory) Also helps on the days where I haven't had much sleep. I did not get on with the foundation but love the concealer.
8. Primark Pointed Tweezers - Great for getting even the shortest eyebrow hairs. Even better when used with my NO7 Light Up Mirror.
9. Benefit They're Real - A new addition to my make up bag, I will be purchasing a full size of this mascara when I finish my sample as it is fantastic, It makes my eyelashes longer and thicker while still looking defined.
10. Diorshow Brow Styler (001 Universal Brown) This product makes my eyebrows look so much better, My eyebrows are rather fair and look invisible in areas.


I have recently become an Avon Representative, Follow the link below to view my Personal Online Brochure. http://www.avon.uk.com/PRSuite/custonlineOrderEBrochure.page?acNo=MTg0MTExNTE%3D&source=RFlNQ1VSTA%3D%3D&custRepOrdr=1&c=vbrochure&s=RepURL_vbrochure&otc=201411


Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment