Monday 21 July 2014

Frozen - Anna Make up look


 To Start off my Disney blog season I decided to focus on Frozen. My first blog is based on Anna. Her make up look is rather simple. Anna has defined eyebrows and subtle eyeshadow. Her eyelashes have been defined and she has a natural pink on her cheeks and lips.


Products used:
  • Avon Make up setting spray
  • Benefit The Porefessional
  • Avon Ideal Flawless Invisable Coverage Foundation - Ivory
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - 010 Ivory
  • Dior Rosy Glow Blush - 001 Petal
  • MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter
  • Chella Lace Highlighter
  • Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer
  • Mac Eyeshadow - All That Glitters
  • Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl Eyeliner - Superblack
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara
  • DiorShow Brow Styler - 001 Universal Brown
  • Korres Lip Butter - Mandarin.   
For my next blog post I will be focusing on Elsa's make up. This will be a different look for me using pink and purple eyeshadows and a brighter lip.


Ali
x

Pictures are from Disney
All Products mentioned were paid for with my own money. any views are my own not of the companies mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment