Tuesday 17 June 2014

Face and Outfit Of The Day - Pink Edition

Blouse M&S Outlet - £25
Leggings M&S Outlet £7.50
Shoes - Primark £6

I recently treated myself to a new hot pink blouse from M&S. It is from the Autograph collection and is comfortable and easy to wear while still being stylish. I paired it with my usual Black leggings and new peep toe shoes in a black Suede like material. I wanted to do a make up look with it that wouldn't be too much with the bright pink blouse. I adapted my everyday make up look and added a new eyeshadow and eyeliner. I got the eyeliner free in this months Glamour Magazine (July 2014)
 Firstly I primed my skin using Benefit The Porefessional and then Applied Dior Skin Nude (010) with my fingers, I find this foundation has a nicer result when applied with your fingers rather than a brush. I then applied Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (010 Ivory) under my eyes and blended with my fingers and applied Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (1 Fair) on any blemishes. I applied Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder (002 Pink Blossom) all over my face using a Real Techniques Powder Brush.
 I applied Dior Rosy Glow Blush (001 Petal) to the apples of my cheeks with a Real Tecniques Blusher brush and highlighted with The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer with a Stila Highlighter Brush.
 I filled in my eyebrows with Dior Show Brow Styler (001 Universal Brown) and then combed through them. I applied Mac Pro Longwear paint pot (Let's Skate!) to my eyelids up to my brow bone and blended with a Body Shop Eyeshadow Blending Brush. I applied Mac Veluxe Pearl Eyeshadow (All That Glitters) to my eyelid with a Real Techniques Blending Brush to add a bit more colour to my eyes. I lined my upper and lower lashline using Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner (Navy) and then used Benefit They're Real on my eyelashes.

I finished off my look with my favourite Lip Balm, Dior Addict Lip Glow (Pink).

Disclaimer - All Items have been paid for with my own money and any views are my own, not those of the companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment