Sunday 22 June 2014

Katy Perry Inspired Make Up (2011 Grammy Awards)

 I decided to recreate Katy Perry's make up look from the 2011 Grammy's for a friends BBQ. It was a lovely summers day so I thought it was time to experiment with a bit of colour. Firstly I applied my foundation (Max Factor Miracle Touch - Creamy Ivory 40) with a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush,
 Then I applied my Collection Lasting Perfection (1-Fair) to any blemishes and blended with a Real Techniques Setting brush.
 I then applied Rimmel London's Wake Me Up Concealer ( 010 Ivory) with the same brush as before under my eyes.
I applied my Blusher (Fashionista Shade 1 - Rose Shine) to the apples of my cheeks with my Real Techniques Blusher Brush.
I then applied my highlighter (Soap and Glory Glow All Out) with my Stila Highlighter Brush.
Firstly I applied Shade 17 from the MUA Immaculate Collection to my eyelid and blended up to the crease with shade 9. I also blended a tiny bit of Faint from Urban Decay Naked Basics to define the crease. I used shade 1 under my eyes on a pointed Real Techniques Eyeliner Brush.

I applied Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (01 Black) to my upper lash line on a Model Co Eyeliner brush.
I then used Benefit's They're Real Mascara on my eyelashes.

I filled in my eyebrows with my Dior Show Eyebrow styler (001 Universal Brown) as Katy always has super defined eyebrows.



Lastly I applied my lipstick, a classic Katy Perry Shade. It's a Mac Satin Lipstick in the shade Pink Noveau.






Ali
x

No comments:

Post a Comment