Friday 21 March 2014

Outfit Of The Day - Russell Brand Messiah Complex -28-02-14 Portsmouth Guildhall


On the 28th of February I went with my Mum, Charlotte and Victoria to see Russell Brand live in Portsmouth. Obviously you have to dress up for the occassion, so I wore a white and black striped cut out top from Primark (£7), Leather Look Leggings from New Look (£22.99) and block heeled boots from H&M (£34.99). I will be showing the make up in more detail in my next post.

In the show Messiah Complex, Russell talks about his idols, Ghandi, Che Guevara, Malcolm X and Jesus and tries to SUBTLY convince the audience that he is a bit like them. It is a great show filled with "clever bits" which will give you the "clever person glow" if you already know them and, of course, it's filled with plenty of rude bits!

I would reccomend Russell to anyone, but it's probably not wise to sit with your parents. You will also not be able to eat yoghurt or McDonalds again, or look at your cat the same way.

Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment