Friday 21 March 2014

Katy Perry Unconditionally Make Up Look

Because I am obviously such a good Russell Brand fan, I recreated Katy Perry's make up look from the Unconditionally music video when I went to the Messiah complex show. Photo credit to Capitol records.

Firstly I prepped my skin using Organic Surge Super Intestive Daily Moisturiser for Dry Skin and also used vaseline on my lips.


I then used Benefit Porefessional to prime my skin and then buffed Dior Skin Nude in N10 on my skin using a Real Techniques Buffing Brush. I then used Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in 010 Ivory and Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1- Fair using a Real Techniques Setting Brush. I then set this using the MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 1 on a Real Techniques Powder Brush.
I then filled in my eyebrows using my Diorshow Brow Styler in 001 Universal brown. I then applied Dior Rosy Glow Blusher using a Real Techniques Blusher Brush and then Highlighted with The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter on a Stila 24A tapered highlighter brush.
I used Benefit Stay Don't Stray in Light/Medium to prime my eyelids and then Used Naked 2 from Urban Decay Naked Basics on my eyelids using a Mac 217 blending brush. I then blended Faint in to my crease. I used Eyeko London Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner in Black to Line my upper lash line and then applied Maybelline the Falsies Flared in Black to my eyelashes.

Finally I lined my lips using Maybelline Colour Sensational lip liner 338 Midnight Plum and then used a Real Tecniques Retractable Lip brush to apply Mac Rebel.

Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment