Saturday 12 April 2014

Spring Shopping Look

Spring has finally sprung here in Portsmouth so I decided to embrace it with spring hair, make up and an outfit.

I am wearing a Floral Tunic Dress (Primark £5) Black Leggings (M&S Outlet £7.50) Croc Sandals (Crocs £30) and a Silver watch (Primark £5) I waved my hair using my GHD Straighteners.

If it was sunny I would also add my sunglasses which I bought in a Boutique in Paris, The style name is Stray Cat. They cost me roughly 8 Euros.
For my make up I went for my normal look with my Dior Skin Nude foundation (N10), Rimmel Wake Me up Concealer (Ivory) and Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (Light) but then I used Benefit's Dandelion Blush and Mac's Beauty Powder (A80 Light Sunshine) for more of a subtle look as I was going for a brighter lip. I filled in my eyebrows with my Dior Brow Styler (001 Universal Brown) I used The Urban Decay Naked 3 Pallette on my eyes, I Used the Colour Liar and my eyelid and blended it in to the crease. I lined my eyes with Eyeko London Skini mini Liquid Eyeliner (Black) and applied Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara (Black) to my Eyelashes. I then applied Chatterbox Lipstick by mac on to my lips by using my finger first then I applied it directly with the lipstick bullet after. I find this lipstick applies better this way.



Ali
x



No comments:

Post a Comment